Join our team!
As a dialysis registered nurse (RN), you will provide specialized care to patients. Our RNs work in collaboration with the team to ensure every patient receives the safest and highest quality of care with the best outcomes.
Patient Care Technicians
As a patient care technician (PCT), you will be part of a team providing direct care to patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Our PCTs support clinic staff during the dialysis treatment process and deliver treatments as prescribed.
Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) provides comprehensive and personalized care for patients in all stages of kidney disease. We offer a variety of treatment types to cater to all patients, including hemodialysis, home dialysis and peritoneal dialysis. We take a holistic approach and recognize our patients as individuals with specific needs, who rely on and trust us to provide tailored care and support so that they can live full, meaningful and productive lives.
Since 1971, Nashville-based DCI employs approximately 5,000 people across 30 states and serves over 14,000 patients. DCI’s mission, “The Care of the Patient is our Reason for Existence” has never changed, nor has our compassionate leadership. Our founder, Dr. Keith Johnson, still leads DCI today, along with his son and vice chairman of the board, Dr. Doug Johnson. Together, they have built an organization with a culture that truly embodies what it means to be patient-focused, with employees who go above and beyond with heart and passion each day.
DCI’s commitment to patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and the CKD community is deeply rooted and the driving force behind everything we do. In fact, when forming DCI over 50 years ago, Dr. Johnson was adamant that DCI would be a nonprofit organization. At the time, 80% of dialysis patients had no way to pay for their treatment and often had to make sacrifices in order to receive lifesaving care. Dr. Keith Johnson refused to profit from this dire situation, and instead took his dedication a step further and committed extra revenue to fund research in the field of kidney disease. Since then, DCI has grown to become the largest nonprofit dialysis provider in the country.
- Outstanding Health Insurance - BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee© plans with nationwide networks and coverage. Premiums are per bi-weekly pay period.
- 403(b) Thrift Plan - New employees are auto-enrolled in the retirement savings program at 5% pre-tax deduction with an annual 1% increase, up to 8% max.
- Education Support - 100% reimbursement toward an RN degree, up to a maximum of $5,000 per calendar year. Must be willing to sign a three-year Service Commitment Agreement.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Accrued after 90 days of employment, and then time is accrued hourly. Holidays are built into the PTO accrual rate.
- Extended Sick Bank (ESB) - For qualifying scheduled medical appointments or extended medical leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - 24/7 confidential assistance regarding work, family, addictions, depression, stress/anxiety, financial issues, legal matters, elder or childcare needs, and more.
- Wellness Program - Live healthy, earn rewards and get discounts on insurance!
- Life Insurance - DCI pays 100% of the cost for life insurance.
- Long Term Disability - DCI pays 100% of the cost.
- Voluntary Benefits - Many voluntary benefits also available.
We’re excited to partner with universities that share our passion for high-quality patient care. Our college recruitment program ensures new nurse graduates experience firsthand, what working in a dialysis unit is like and exposes them to the different types of career opportunities they can have in kidney care.
For more information on how to participate in our college recruitment program or to inquire about current new graduate employment opportunities, please contact Brett Gardner at Brett.Gardner@dciinc.org or (615) 414-3564.
Check out our upcoming events at www.dciinc.org/university-relations.
"DCI has the patients’ best interests at heart, and the employees’ best interests at heart. I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else."
– Lisa Maurer, Social Worker
"I love being a part of, what I consider, a family."
– Emily Gardner, DCI Hempfield
"It means the world being able to help people through a very tough situation."
– Kevin Warren, PCT
"The best part… is getting to know our patients and knowing they trust us."
– Shasta Beitel, DCI Hempfield
"At every level, my supervisors were always rooting for me and always challenging me. DCI is really a champion of employees."
– John Hosford, Associate Director of Education and Quality Management